Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome Note Freebie and Froggy Update

We're using my  Countdown to Summer Book with end of the day activities which means that the kiddos that haven't had to move their clip get to do whatever activity we turn over.  These star activities have given me such power.  I kid you not!!  All I have to do is threaten to move a clip and the kids straighten up....it really is amazing.  


Today, the activity was to create a welcome note for my kiddos next year.  The first thing my kiddos did was complain that they didn't get a welcome note at the beginning of this year.  I told them everyone has to start sometime!  What stinkers!!  


The note itself isn't anything fancy, but it was so cute what they wrote.  I had to show some pictures:

I love her picture of the snowball fight we had last week. 

Holding two fingers up is our sign to be quiet.  I'm glad she is passing on that bit of information.  I think some kiddos need constant reminders.  

I have moved this boy's clip one time and he will never forget it!!  His advice was to have a limit of silence and fun!  I thought that was so funny.  He must actually hear me when I say there is a time to be silly and a time to be good workers.  

Sweet picture!

She likes my classroom dollars and be sure to stay on green she says!

I'm also giving this welcome note away for free since I'm sooooooooo excited that I have reached 200 followers!!  Yay!!  :)


Make sure you come back this weekend because I'm going to be having a HUGE giveaway!!  You really need to come back for this one.  I PROMISE it will be loaded with goodies that you will not want to miss out on from some of your favorite bloggers!! 

And, since I'm sure you're all just dying to know about our class pets I won't keep you in suspense any longer....we now have 4 frog legs!!  Click here to read my post about our class pets.  "Froggy" had 2 legs last week and now has 4 legs.  His tail is very short now too.  See him there in the corner??

Tadpoles are not easy to photograph so this was the best picture I could get.  I have about 40 pictures of these tadpoles and Froggy between my camera and my phone.  I thought my phone would get a better picture, but no such luck.  This was the best I could do, but at least you can see his legs!!


Have a happy Friday!  It's our last one!  :)

3 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Yay for 200 followers!! Congratulations! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Susie Q said...

Congratulations on 200 followers. That's fantastic. Love the welcome letter, such a good idea!


Learning With Susie Q

susieqsclass@gmail.com

Tammy said...

No doubt next year's kids will enjoy their notes.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Post a Comment