Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Currently

It's the beginning of March so that means it's time for a new Currently from Farley!  


I am at my parents' house and my dad is listening to the Hatfield and McCoy feud on the History Channel.  

I LOVE that my dad is feeling better.  He had surgery on Wednesday and is feeling a little better.  Woohoo!  

I am thinking that I really need to organize my guided reading books at school.  I have put it off for far too long!

I am definitely wanting to know how to reach my Autistic student.  We have really good days and we have really not good at all days.  I'm going to a training in a few weeks that I am really looking forward to.  It breaks my heart to see him so frustrated and not be able to help him.  :(

I need to paint my nails.  I tried a new color and I am not liking it at all...I need something pretty!  :)

My name is Rachel so I had to use the letter R for the my like, love, and hate:
Like- ranch dressing because it's soooo yummy!
Love- reading a good book.  I could curl up and read a good book all day long.  
Hate- roaches.  I hate bugs and every time we go to Florida we see these little guys and it totally creeps me out!!  

I'm off to help out my parents....have a great weekend!  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Rachel! I teach a class of students with autism so shot me an email if you ever have any questions about your student with autism! I would be happy help!

I agree with your ranch like haha!

- Sasha
The Autism Helper

Jessica said...

There is nothing better than curling up with a book. Especially in the winter and on rainy days!
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Mrs. Arentz said...

I love curling up with a good book too...in the summer at the beach or in the winter by the fire. :)

Wendy

Read with Me ABC

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

So glad to hear about your Dad! Hope all continues to go well. :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Rae said...

I found your blog through a freebie I downloaded from your TPT store! I am your newest follower!

Rae
Mindful Rambles

Post a Comment