Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Currently

We had some friends over for New Year's and had a pajama party!  It's become a tradition over the last several years and I love it!  We played euchre (my Midwest friends know what that is), games, and our Wii.  

I found out that I can't stay on the track in Mario Kart Wii...guess I need more practice!  :)

Now it's time to get back to working on school things and I'm starting with Farley's Currently so here it is!


I love Netflix so there is always something on the TV.   

I love that we have off this week.  We don't go back till Monday.  

I have soooooo many things I want to get done before Monday!  I'm going to go in to school tomorrow. I am.  I am going.  I am really going to go.  :)

We travel every year between Christmas and New Year's so I have laundry and unpacking to do along with putting Christmas presents away.  

I 'need' to watch a few more movies on Netflix before Monday...not at all true (especially after reading my one little word), but I would love to curl up on the couch with my cozy blanket and watch some movies.  

My one little word is time.  I need to get better at managing my time.  Time for school.  Time for blogging.  Time for TpT.  Time for my hubby and family.  Time for my friends.  Time for exercising....especially this one!!  

I definitely need to get better at managing my time. That's my biggest goal/resolution for this year.  

I guess that means my Netflix movie watching time is going to have to wait!  :)

Go visit Farley and link up with your own Currently!  And don't forget the rule of 3!!  

4 comments:

Kelley Dolling said...

Hahahahahaha . . . I wrote the same exact thing on my Currently. We LOVE that we have four more days off. Merry 20-13 to you my friend. Enjoy these 4 to the fullest :)

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Primary Planet said...

I also have 4 more days left. I went into school today and am going in tomorrow to get stuff done though! Have a great 2013. I am a new follower!
Hilary
Second Grade is Out of This World!

The Daily Alphabet said...

I'm so jealous!!! I had to go to work today, the kiddos come back tomorrow!! Aaarrrgghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Angela
The Daily Alphabet

Anonymous said...

I have four more days off as well. I just wish it was longer! I am also going to go in tomorrow. Don't you hate giving up holiday time for school? Aaargh!!!!

Post a Comment