Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fantabulous Friday Freebies- 2 Freebies This Week!!

Happy Fantabulous Friday Freebie on Saturday!!  I got home really late last night and could not hold my eyes open anymore so I had to go straight to bed.  I think I walked through the house with my eyes closed I was so tired!  :)

I'm going to share 2 freebies with you to make up for it.  We have been talking about nouns in my class the last couple of weeks.  I found these adorable pictures on Pinterest and knew we had to do this!
  

I forgot to take a picture of our nouns, but ours are hanging up in the hall and they're so cute!  I had to create a template since there wasn't one provided so I'm sharing mine with you!  It's nothing fancy at all.  It is just a leaf and an acorn, but it will make it real easy for you to get started and to make them quickly.  Click here if you want that freebie.  Click here if  you want the poster I created to hang in the hall.  

My kiddos wrote 4 nouns so there are 4 lines on the leaf- 1 person, 1 place, 1 thing, and 1 animal.  

I'll take a picture of ours on Monday and share it.  I love them!  :)  

While I was searching through some of my favorite blogs for some noun activities I found Amy Lemon's Noun Adjectives Freebie!  
You definitely need to go and download her noun freebie.  It has a noun sort, common and proper nouns chart, and finding nouns around your room activity.  It's great and my kiddos loved it.  If you download it, make sure you show your thanks!  :)

Everyone needs to go visit Amy's awesome blog.  She has LOTS of other goodies too!

Your kiddos will really be nuts about nouns after all this noun work!  Make sure you follow my blog so you can catch all of the Fantabulous Friday Freebies!!  :)

Before I go I need to announce my Math Activities Pack Giveaway Winners.  Here are my 3 winners:
Congrats, ladies!  I'm emailing you my Math Activities for Small Group Math Pack right now!  :)

Enjoy this week's freebies and make sure you visit back next week for my *300 follower* giveaway!!!  It's going to be an EASY, but BIG giveaway!  :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute activity! Love it!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the cute freebies. We are studying nouns and I was looking for an acitivity to go along with them. I can't wait to have my kiddos make these!

Julie
the-learning-lodge.blogspot.com

Miss Trayers said...

Those acorn-leaves are adorable. What a cute craft! :)

Steph said...

Thank you so much for the math pack! It looks awesome and I can't wait to use it with some of my kiddos! Have a great week :)

Post a Comment