Thursday, April 10, 2014

Night Before Easter Pack and Spring Freebie

Today is Friday Eve!  Isn't that exciting?!?!  :)  

My student teacher shared that with my kiddos today and I thought that was cute.  

I wanted to remind you of my Night Before Easter Activity Pack which is full of important first grade activities.  My kiddos have already used a few pages and loved it!  They especially liked the cryptogram.  :)




I also want to share my April Word Search Freebie from this pack!  You can click on the picture below to go download it!  Hope your kiddos enjoy!  :)



I need a cute craft activity for my kiddos next week....looking for some great ideas so please share!  :)

I have some more freebies to share soon so make sure to come back and download them!  

2 comments:

Suzy Q said...

We do a lot of poetry in April. Although we practice a poem a week all year, we are writing our own now. I am sticking with non-rhyming poems to preserve my sanity. Sorry, but I don't have any cute craft to go with it...maybe I will check back and see if anyone else does!

tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Post a Comment