Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale

I have been on Spring Break this week and I have enjoyed it so much!!  

I've been cleaning, organizing, and moving all week.  Now I'm going to do some Spring Cleaning in my TpT store and have a sale!  

 

Here are some of my favorite items in my TpT store:

If your kiddos are struggling with number sense, this pack would be a great help!  

These are story problems with double digit addition and subtraction as well as adding three numbers.  

This is a fun Economics Unit that would be a great unit to cover as we get close to the end of the year!  My kiddos LOVE these activities!  :)

This is my Easter April Activity Pack and I will be adding to it.  I'm almost done....it's been a busy week!  :)

Hope you get some spring cleaning done and empty your wishlists!  

Happy Easter!  :)

1 comments:

Janaye said...

Neat stuff! I was looking for some career day stuf last year...

Janaye
Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

Post a Comment