Monday, March 25, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party



The NOUN Game 
The noun game is where you simply just name your favorite person, place, thing, and animal.
Here are mine: 

Person: 
This is my hubby and I at my brother's wedding.  We were goofing around before the wedding started.  We were actually in a bad car accident the next day and my hubby doesn't remember my brother's wedding at all.  He doesn't remember walking my mom down the aisle, or walking with me, the wedding, or anything about the reception.  It's like the day never existed.  I love this pic of us though...especially after how scary the next few days were. 

Place:
I love to travel and have been to all 48 continental US states and several countries, but there is something magical about the west that I love.  The mountains, fresh air, wild animals, and just the beauty of it all.  I LOVE Yellowstone National Park.  It's beautiful and there are animals everywhere.  I just love it!  

Thing:
I don't have a picture of it, but I love my old study bible.  It was given to me as a gift when I was 15 so it's in pretty bad shape now after several years of good use.  I love it because it went through college with me and on every missions trip I've been on.  There are so many notes and stories in it that I feel like my heart is in there too.  

Animal:
I truly love seeing any wild animals in their natural habitat.  A few years ago we went whale watching off of Cape Cod in Massachusetts and saw humpback whales.  It was amazing to see how big they were and how curious they were about our boat.  I loved it.  I love being on the water and watching whales. 

Make sure you go visit Latoya's blog and link up too! 

Don't forget about my 1 Year Blogiversary Giveaway!!  It's a HUGE one so click here to go enter!  It ends Wednesday night so I'll announce a winner on Thursday!  :)

11 comments:

Khrys said...

I'm so excited you found my blog :) Thanks so much for your sweet comment! What a scary thing to happen, I hope everything is ok now!! You two look adorable together! Thanks for sharing :)

Hugs,
Khrys
Keepin’ It Kool In KinderLand

Kristy Lutton said...

Wow! How scary you experienced such a bad accident! How fortunate you were to both be okay!
I have yet to visit Yellowstone and from your description it sounds like a must do in the future:)
Kristy
The Phonics Phenomenon

Tammy said...

Glacier National Park is extraordinary too. You should visit it some day. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Mrs. Leeby said...

I'm so glad you're husband is safe. What a scary story, but glad it turned out! Happy blogiversary!

Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Unknown said...

You 2 look so cute!! What a scary time in your lives. Lucky he had you by his side! I love the outdoors, mountains and beaches especially.

Ashley
Primary Teacherhood

Amanda said...

We went to Yellowstone once and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately we pretty much just drove through because we were on our way to our family reunion. It was beautiful. What a scary thing to happen to you and your husband. Really makes you appreciate life when something like that happens. Congrats on your blogiversary. :)

Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

Primary Paradise said...

What a scary time. I'm so glad your husband is doing well now. I'm so jealous...48 states. I need to travel more. Happy blogiversary.
Tammy
Primary Paradise

Jackie and Danielle {Sister Teachers} said...

Happy Blogiversary!! What a great picture of you and your hubby! Thank God both of you are safe and sound. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog! My sis and I are your newest followers now, too!
-Jackie-
Sister Teachers

Danielle said...

Hey Rachel. Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy blogiversery.

Danielle
Carolina Teacher

First Grade Buddies said...

Congrats on your blog anniversary! That's great!
Tamra and Sarah
First Grade Buddies

kinder-gardening said...

I am so sorry about your traumatic event but happy to hear that you are safe and sound. Congrats on your bog anniversary! Yipeeeee! I am a new follower.

Post a Comment