Sunday, March 31, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party and TpT Sale


I'm linking up with Latoya again today!  Click the above picture to go to her blog and link up too!  

This week is our Favorites Survey:

Favorite Place to Shop:


I LOVE Macy's!  They have a huge selection and I am always getting coupons from them in the mail.  Who doesn't love to use a good coupon?!  I have found great items on clearance too.  

Favorite TV Show:


I really don't watch too much TV, but I love Criminal Minds.  It scares me sometimes, but they always solve the murders!  They're amazing!  :)

Favorite Sweet Treat:


I love a good doughnut.  Put a little cream inside and I'm in love.  :)

Favorite Food:

I know it's not good for me, but I'm a pasta girl!  I love spaghetti, lasagna, and ziti.  

Favorite Restaurant:


There is no doubt about it.  Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant!  Mmmmm!  

Now, go to Latoya's blog and link up!

A-B-Seymour

My TpT store is on sale today!  20% off everything!  

Happy Easter!!

7 comments:

Rebekah Quiles said...

Hey Rachel. You've got such a cute blog. I too love pasta, could eat it all the time. I've never seen Criminal Minds, but am currently obsessed with Castle. It also has murders that need to be solved, but with humour. I hate being scared!

Teachntex said...

Carbs = comfort! I forgot about Macy's. I love them, too.

Kristin
Teachntex

Ashley C said...

I found your blog through the linky. I also love Macy's! I can always find something there and they ALWAYS have coupons. What's not to love?

Ashley
K-3 Connection

Kate said...

We have a Cheesecake Factory finally coming to MI! I can't wait!
Fun in ECSE

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten said...

I LOVE Criminal Minds too! I agree with being scared sometimes but it is so cool how they solve all the crimes!:)

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Molly said...

So glad to have found you through Mrs. Reed's Linky! I'm your newest follower :)

Molly
Lucky to Be in First

LaSchu said...

I have always wanted to go to Cheesecake Factory, but there is not one in my area!
Laura
Enchanting Elementary

Post a Comment