Friday, January 18, 2013

Fantabulous Friday Freebie- MLK Jr and Penguins

Yay for Friday!!  That means another Fantabulous Friday Freebie post.  Here are some great freebies I found this week from some great TpT sellers.  

If you use their products, make sure to show your thanks!

We're going to be using these goodies next week.  These Fantabulous Friday Freebies are Martin Luther King Jr activities and a penguin nonfiction research freebie.  

My kiddos are going to be spending the next couple of weeks researching and learning about penguins.  They are so excited!  

Check out these great freebies:
This is an adorable MLK Jr pack!  There is a writing prompt, word search, and a bubble map.  So cute!  

I am going to use this pack to hang up outside my room in the hallway.  Adorable!  

This pack is a great little book that your kiddos can put together after reading about MLK Jr.  My kiddos love making books!  :)

We are starting our penguin research next week and this little nonfiction book will be perfect!  Love it!  :)

Have a great long weekend!  I'm pretty sure you all love 3 day weekends as much as I do!!  :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love your blog..ha :)
Elizabeth
Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

vicky1970 said...

Rachel
These are great, thanks so much for sharing them.
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Rachel
Thanks for the shout out, you made my heart sing this morning.

Terri
The First Grade Princess

Post a Comment