Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Went Shopping! Woohoo! :)

cyber monday button

I have spent so much money during the TpT Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale!  Take a look at some of the goodies I bought!


Common Core Reader's Response Sheets: Grade 1
Love these reader responses!  


WOW vs. BLAH Sentences - Writing Detailed Sentences
I can't wait to do this with my kiddos!  I've had this in my wishlist for awhile.  :)
This math pack is huge and will be perfect for my kiddos!  So excited to use it and make the craftivities!  

Thank you Jennifer for this Common Core Writing Pack!  This will be wonderful!  :)

These anchor charts will save me a lot of time!  Woohoo!  

We will have lots of fun making this cute little guy!  We will be all ready for Christmas.  :)

You still have a few more hours if you have any purchases left to make!    My store and many others are 20% off with an additional 10% off if you use the CMT12 code!  

Hope you had as much fun shopping as I did!  :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I hope you and your kids will love it!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Post a Comment