Friday, November 9, 2012

Fantabulous Friday Freebie- Thanksgiving!

I am actually early with this Fantabulous Friday post!  Miracles do happen!  :) 

Actually, my hubby and I have a date tonight so I had to get this done early.  I found some really cute Thanksgiving freebies that I had to share.  

These are freebies I found on Teachers Pay Teachers that are free and could easily work in a first grade classroom.  I hope you can use them too!  Just click the picture to go download it!  :)

Lisa Richling created this wonderful Thanksgiving How To Writing Pack.  There are 10 different writing prompts with a couple different planning pages and a final copy page.  This is great for Thanksgiving and sequencing!   
Erin Palleschi created this cute Thanksgiving reader.  My kiddos will put it together and then we will practice our fluency after marking the sight words.    


More Than Math by Mo created this adorable ABC order activity!

Kennedy's Korner created these great Thanksgiving story problems.  There are several on a page.  I am going to cut them along the dotted lines so I can mix up the addition and subtraction.  My kiddos could use some help understanding their story problems!  :)

Blair Turner created this cute little turkey that could be used for the Main Idea of a story, math facts, or a thankful turkey.  My kiddos always love making turkeys!

Hope you all have a great time learning about Thanksgiving!  I love this time of year!  :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! Thank you!

Lisa Mattes said...

Wonderful freebies!! Thanks sooo much for the post!!
Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway soon!

Lisa R. said...

Yay! Thanks for the shout out about the Thanksgiving writing pack. I hope your students enjoy using it!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Blair Turner said...

Thanks again!! Now I'm off to download the other 4 freebies! :)

Post a Comment