Friday, November 23, 2012

Fantabulous Friday Freebie and a TpT Sale

I hope everyone has enjoyed some Black Friday shopping!  I have found some great deals and checked several people off of my Christmas list already!  :)

We are headed over to visit with some friends and enjoy leftovers so this will be quick!  

Here are some great Christmas freebies:
Christmas Font Clip Art
Elizabeth has created this adorable Christmas font!  Make sure you check it out when creating Christmas or December activities!  
Grade One Fun created these Christmas writing prompts.  These are great for writing ideas in December!

This is a cute craftivity with a writing activity!  My kiddos will be making these next week!  :)

Christina Bainbridge has created this Christmas Around the World  Scrapbook Freebie!  We show our first graders how other countries celebrate Christmas the week before break and this will be great!  

Hope you can enjoy these freebies!  Make sure you if you download them that you leave some feedback!  :)

And, don't forget that Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Cyber Monday Sale on Monday and Tuesday!  My store will be 20% off and you can use the code CMT12 to get an additional 10% off for a total of 28% off!  
CM300x250

Have fun shopping!  I have lots in my wishlist ready to buy!! :)

1 comments:

Sonja said...

Thank you so much for spotlighting my Christmas writing prompts! :0)

~Sonja from Grade One Fun

Post a Comment