Friday, September 21, 2012

Fantabulous Friday Freebie and Happy Fall Sale!

Happy Friday!  TGIF!!  :)

I have another wonderful freebie to share with you today!  I used to have a poster in my room with color words on it, but it wasn't very cute and it was so small that this year I decided not to use it.  

The problem is my kiddos NEED to see their color words.  That's where this wonderful freebie comes in!  I found these adorable color word signs and they're FREE!  They are black and white so you can save ink.  Just print them on colored paper and you're all set.  I printed mine on construction paper so they were darker and thicker. 

Check out Erica Bohrer's classroom pictures.  Here are her cute color word posters. You can check out more of her classroom pictures here
Erica Bohrer's First Grade Classroom- FREE color word posters!  So cute!!
Aren't they cute?!

If you would like to download these adorable color signs, click here to go get them!  Just remember if you download them, make sure you leave Ashley some wonderful feedback!  

I love them and they look so cute in my room!  Yay for great freebies!  

Some other great news is that I have joined Casey's Happy Fall Y'all Sale so my Teachers Pay Teachers store is 20% off this weekend!  You can join her linky party by visiting her blog.  Just click on this cute picture:  
Go have fun shopping this weekend!  Lots of other bloggers are having sales too so snag up some goodies.  

Here are some of my best sellers and favorites:
We made our flat friends this week and will be sending them out soon!

My kiddos had so much fun with this last year!

This pack can be used all year!

This is my newest pack.  We just made our time capsules.  I'm going to 'bury' them in my backyard this weekend!  :)

Click here to go visit Casey's blog and see all the bloggers that are having sales!  Show her some love for throwing this great fall party!  

1 comments:

Casey Turner said...

I love your bright color wall! Mine is drab and black and white and desperately needs an update!
Thanks for joining my sale! :)

Casey
Second Grade Math Maniac: Fall Sale!

Post a Comment