Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School Purchases Linky


The *BIG* Back to School TpT sale was this past Sunday and Monday.  I hope you were able to buy lots of goodies for your kiddos!  

I joined this linky to share what great items I bought!  Click on the pictures to go to the TpT store or on the names to go to their blog.  Here are my great finds:

Rock -N- Roll Math Centers

This is one of Hope King's math center packs.  She has them for every month of the year with a different theme!  This is my class theme for the year so I'm super excited to start with this one.  I already have them cut, laminated, put in tubs, and on my bookshelf ready for my kiddos.  I also bought several others because a friend of mine LOVED hers so I had to have them too!  :)

Common Core MATH and ELA Galore {1st Grade Checklist}
I also had to buy Rachelle Smith's Common Core Checklist for First Grade!  I already have this printed, hole punched, and in my school notebook ready to go!  It has the Language Arts and Math Common Core listed so you can check them off throughout the year.  Love it! 

Rock stars theme decor set {papers, borders and clipart}
My kiddos are going to be Rock Stars this year so when I saw this clipart, I had to have it!  I've already used it on several things for my kiddos.  I LOVE the frames and borders that come with it!

End of the Year Craftivity {_____ Grade ROCKED!}
This also goes with my theme!  It's from Kimberly Santana and it's only $1.00 so you have to go buy it.  I can't wait for my kiddos to make this.  It's so cute!  

Join the linky party to share what goodies you bought.  Or at least go be nosy and see what everyone else bought!  I like to know what other teachers are doing in their classrooms so I'm off to check out what other goodies were found!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment